Crow Valley Services Ltd specialise in Infrared Thermographic surveys and vibration monitoring for clients across the UK. We are conveniently located close to both the M4 & M5 motorway corridors. As a service company we offer both a professional and personal customer focused approach to all your condition monitoring needs. Whether you require the design of a complete ongoing condition monitoring program through implementation to highlighting and elimination of defects, or a one off survey to compliment your predictive maintenance regime, we can tailor surveys and reporting to your individual requirements.
To see more of the services provided by Crow Valley Services Ltd, please click on the area of interest below
1. Infrared Thermographic Surveys/inspections – Services for all areas of predictive maintenance and condition monitoring
2. Vibration monitoring and analysis – Usually implemented on rotating equipment such as motors and fans to check bearing condition and give an indication of other potential faults.
3. Laser Alignment – Optimise the operating conditions of close coupled rotating machines.
4. Oil analysis – All aspects of Oil Analysis undertaken on your behalf.
5. Compressed air system surveys – Audit your compressed air systems for leaks.
6. Maintenance support – Should you have insufficient maintenance resource to rectify defects highlighted during a CVS survey we offer a full maintenance back up service to meet your demands.